Sunday, January 4, 2009

November and December

Yes we are way overdue for an update so now we are finally up to date starting at the bottom is the oldest stuff and to currently (christmas). We're doing just great. As you can tell this baby is getting bigger and getting Kami bigger in the process! We're excited to have our baby here soon!


This is our Christmas haul. I got a cricut expression from Ryan and a glider from my parents. We are so happy with all of our gifts so thank you to everyone!

Ryan got spoiled and got Guitar Hero World Tour from his mommy, he was so excited. Now our only problem is we don't have enough family members to play all the parts.

Here we are Christmas morning up at Linda's!

Here is my dad enjoying his new chair, apparently we did good, he's asleep already!

Here is my dad opening his chair from all his kids

Ryan loved all the tools his in-laws gave him for Christmas, he's a kid in a candy store when it comes to using them.

We were able to go to Chuck E Cheese with my brothers family but Ryan couldn't help but ride the rides!
Ryan, Chris and Alex.


My brother and his wonderful wife Margie were married in early Decemeber. This is my oldest brother Chris and his wife Sarah being sultry in their dance moves.

These are my siblings (minus Margie, she was busy doing pictures elsewhere)

My cute husband keepign my dad company in line


This is my adorable niece Addie Rose being just adorable!



And i would be in trouble and depriving the world if I didn't put up this video of my cute nephew Logan showing us his dance moves, I can't figure out if he learned his moves from his mom or dad......



One of Ryans best friends Aaron Halls left on his mission and we couldn't be more proud and happy for him!

These are our friends/relatives Matt and Kenna and their adorable baby William!

Ryan and William being silly.

BYU vs. UTAH game. Ryan's work had a big party and we watched the game on like 4 huge projector screens and ate and had a great time. Ryan had a bet that if BYU (which they did) he would shave his head. One of his best friends Aaron Halls did the honors.

And he even got put up on the big screens!

6 comments:

Josh and Nikki said...

glad to see you posted finally! i was beginning to worry and wonder. I'm glad you're able to start counting down the days! Barnum will be here in no time...
any good names yet? what week are you at? maybe you have it on the blog somewhere... glad you guys had a good christmas! later!

Josh and Nikki said...

i don't know if your comments get e-mailed to you, so i thought i'd let you know i left a comment on the post about your new house... :)

~*Jess*~ said...

WOW!! Fabulous blog. =) You should come over soon.

Sarah said...

Holy cow! I am equally as excited that you updated your blog as I am about that awesome video of Logan! It kind of looks the onset of a seizure at first, but it's freakin amazing! That particular move would be a Chris original, mine flow a little smoother than that! Yay for baby in a few weeks!!!

Sarah said...

P.S. I am so happy you got your cricut expressions! Since being laid up I have seen the infommercial and you are right, it is so cool! It sucked me right in, and I wanted to go etch glass that very moment! Let me know how you like it, I am really thinking of trading mine in for one of those.

stephanie haacke said...

I love the video of Logan. That kid has talent!!!!