Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby Watch

I thought we should give a little update because it is getting closer to baby time! We have been meeting with the doctor and at our last appointment they told me I may have preeclampsia which is not something fun to have. They have me monitoring my blood pressure daily and doing all sorts of tests but on Wednesday we go back in and get the final word. Hopefully it's good news but I don't know what the good news'll be. Part of me hopes they say 'let's take this baby' but the other part knows everyday my baby stays in there it is getting stronger and healthier so we'll see!

We are getting prepared for whenever this baby decides to get here so lately we've been out buying essentials to pack in our hospital bag. Ryan is getting really excited and has even made a list of all the new and greatest things for babies that we need to try.
Ryan told me I needed to update my blog for reasons i'm not quite sure of but what is a blog without some pictures!

You would not believe how hard it is to get a good picture of being pregnant at 8 months! We had to try some very tricky angles to hide my double chin, yes i've put on weight but hopefully i'll be able to lose it soon after.

This year we had an extra tree at our house so Ryan set it up in the babies room and decorated it with stuffed animals we had lying around so I had to get a picture of it before it got taken down!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, what?? An update? Yay! Cute pictures. Post some of the stuff you get from your shower for me to see!