Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome to the world!






Cathan DelRay Waite
February 12 th 2008
8 lbs. 8 oz.
21 inches

We are so happy to have him in our lives! We were induced on Wednesday February 11th at 10pm and labored for 17 hours until they decided that they needed to get him out with a c section. It was a scary thing and not something we really wanted but we wanted what was best for our baby. The surgery went fine and we're both recovering just wonderfully! Ryan absolutely loves holding his little boy!


Kami also had a family shower a week ago and here are some pictures! (I will have to post more when I get home with my camera)



7 comments:

~*Jess*~ said...

He is SO precious! CONGRATS!!!!! I think you have a future heartbreaker on your hands.... =) He's beautiful, Kami.

Sarah said...

Are you kidding me?? He is SO incredibly gorgeous!! These pictures make me want to jump on a plane and come hold him right now! I showed all my friends the pic Chels text me and they all can't believe how adorable he is! You look like such a cute mommy Kami! I just love you! Gosh, we need to plan our next trip home ASAP, I can't stand that there is such a cute baby out there that I can't smooch on! Okay, I'll try to contain myself.....no promises.

p.s. to supplement my baby cathan cravings, please continue to post pics OFTEN!

Margie Quilter said...

I love that little boy! His pictures are so so SOOOO cute but he is so much cuter in person!!! :) Thanks for letting me dote on him!

Josh and Nikki said...

Congratulations! A boy! YEAH! He is so stinkin' cute - enjoy these moments...they just grow too fast!!
Just in time for Valentines! I love it! Love ya!

stephanie haacke said...

He is so adorable!!!! Good job guys!!! I can't wait to see him and cuddle him. He will be so loved!!!!

GrannySharon said...

I found you!! Cute pictures...thanks for letting me catch up!!

Margie Quilter said...

Kami, I guess I can text or call you but I'm already on the blog so I thought I would leave a message.. Chad is SOOOO anxious to see the baby! How long are you going to be at your parents house saturday? I'm trying to get off work so I can come up with Chad. If you aren't going to be there at night Chad's going to leave me... ahhh!! I want to see the baby too, we are going to have to make a day we can just hang out with you! and Ryan too... and the baby :) remember when I invited you and Ryan over before the baby was born?? That offer still stands when you feel up to it!