Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cathan's 1st Birthday Part II

We had a party later that night with a few family members.Ryan and the birthday boy blowing mommy kisses!

This is the aftermath of the gifts. Cathan got so many gifts, he is so spoiled!
Thank you everyone!

He had no idea what was going on with the lights turned out and people singing so I think he got scared here.

He was hesitant at first to eat the cake because he was just not used to feeding himself but it looks like he got the hang of it.

Yep, he sure eats like his daddy.


Cathan enjoyed playing with everyone who came. Thanks , Grandma Waite, Mike, Chris, Alex, Sharlee, Rachelle, Grandma and Grandpa Quilter, Chad, and Margie for coming out!

This is the aftermath of the cake, most of the cake is still intact but the frosting seemed to be his goal!
We had a great day. Maybe because it is my first baby but I was so emotional on his birthday thinking about how fast the time has gone since he was born. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful child who makes my life so special. I know he will grow up someday but I know that I will always remember him as the adorable little boy in these photos.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cathan is so cute! Looks like he had a fabulous 1st birthday =) The photo's are something that he will look at and cherish one day. =)

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

He is such an adorable little boy!!! :o) We love playing with him, 'cause he's always so happy and nice! Glad you enjoyed his birthday together!

Walls said...

hey i saw that you were on christee's blog so i thought i'd take a look see! HOLY SMOKES! i can't believe he's a year old already! and wow you can't help but notice his beautiful eyes! and you look great girlie!

Jamie said...

Ryan & Kami,
Your little boy is SO cute!!! I can't believe is a year old. Kami, I don't know if you remember me, but I am a old friend of Ryans from HS. I found your blog on your facebook page. It is so fun having kids and would love to keep in touch with you guys through blogs if that is okay.

Ryan And Kami said...

Jamie of course I remember you! I secretly facebook "stalk" your family (meaning I read what you guys are up to but never have the courage to comment). I would love to be able to read your blog!